Fair Care has developed the Health Screening Scheme for employers who want to give their employees the opportunity to benefit from a comprehensive, personalised health assessment, at a greatly reduced cost.
The scheme is self-funding, with the cost of the assessment normally met in full by the employee. Operating via salary sacrifice, employees can make a saving of up to 42% on their chosen assessment, the cost of which is conveniently spread over 12 months and collected via payroll.
Operating through Bupa, Nuffield or BMI Healthcare, the administration of the scheme is fully outsourced, with a dedicated team on hand to ensure that the implementation is seamless. Fair care also provides individually branded employee communication and marketing to maximise employee awareness.
Why run a health screening scheme?
- Help employees recognise the status of their health.
- Seamless integration with our dedicated team.
Whether it is a simple blood pressure or cholesterol check, or a comprehensive health and fitness assessment lasting hours, health screening can help to keep a workforce fit and healthy.
Benefits to organisations
- Potentially prevent critical illness and long-term absence.
A healthier workforce has improved productivity and engagement and helps to reduce health insurance claims. Health screening is a valued benefit and can also boost recruitment and retention rates.
Benefits to employees
- Recognise any health issues early.
- Improve health and wellbeing.
- 29% of employers provide health screening as a core benefit
- 43% of employers think health screening helps to reduce sickness absence
Source: Employee Benefits/Cigna UK HB Healthcare research 2012 (June 2012)