Employee Private Medical Insurance
Give your employees access to the best private treatment when they need it with our employee Private Medical Insurance. We’ve joined forces with some of the top providers which means you can offer your employees a comprehensive range of private medical insurance options.
GIVING HEALTH TOP PRIORITY
Whatever the size of your business or whatever sector you’re in, you and your employees can take advantage of our Private Medical Insurance and enjoy top private health care.
Why offer Private Medical Insurance?
- Offer employees access to the best private treatment as and when they need it
- This is insurance designed to cover the cost of private medical treatment.
- Cover can include consultations, diagnostic tests and in-patient and out-patient procedures.
What are the costs involved?
- Private medical insurance costs from £200 to £1,500 per employee depending on various factors
- These can include the level of cover, the employee's age, location, claims experience and scheme size.
Benefits to organisations
- Reduce sickness absence
- Minimise disruption to your business and other employees
- Healthier employees are happier and work more productively
- Distinguish your company as an establishment that cares for its employees and their families
- Build a better relationship with your team and nurture greater loyalty.
Benefits to employees
- Access to the best private treatment for healthcare concerns
- Avoid NHS waiting lists
- 2.5 million: the number of people on NHS waiting lists in England
- Source: NHS Consultant-led referral to treatment waiting times statistics for England, 2012 annual report, Department of Health
- 8.5 weeks: average wait for admitted treatment in England in 2012
- Source: NHS Consultant-led referral to treatment waiting times statistics for England,2012 annual report, Department of Health
- 87% of employers have flex schemes that offer private medical insurance
Source: Employee Benefits/Towers Watson Flexible benefits research 2012