Cycle to work
The Fair Care Cycle to Work scheme is a simple, fully-outsourced solution for employers who wish to implement this valuable benefit. Great savings, of up to 42% of the retail price of bicycles and accessories, are available to participating employees.
Fair Care can offer the scheme using a variety of retailers, either individually or in combination, giving maximum choice.
Now available - increased/unlimited value of bicycles and accessories allowed under the scheme..
Fair Care provides a complete, end-to-end solution. Take up of the scheme is maximised through effective communication and marketing, all of which is individually branded.
The Cycle to Work scheme also delivers a tax saving for employers whilst promoting a happy, healthy and motivated workforce.
Why run a Cycle to Work scheme
- The fastest growing and most sought after employee benefit in the UK
- Cost-neutral benefit to offer your employees
- Easy to implement and manage - offers a highly valued benefit to employees
Benefits to organisations
- Enhances an employee benefit package
- Ensures savings on National Insurance Contributions
- Improves the health and wellbeing of employees
- Eases parking and congestion problems
- Reduces organisational carbon footprint
Benefits to employees
- Savings of up to 42% on a new bike and accessories
- Regular exercise to keep fit and healthy
- Reduces commuting costs
- Helps beat congestion
- Helps minimise carbon footprint